Is your restoration business ready for the next CAT? Whether it’s a wildfire, earthquake, hurricane, winter freeze, or other major catastrophe, these events leave restoration contractors dealing with a high volume of work and increased pressure on their resources, including cash flow. Watch this webinar to learn what to expect at every CAT, risks to be aware of, how to protect your business, and more.
Watch this webinar to learn what to expect at every CAT, risks to be aware of, how to protect your business, and more:
See the full webinar below.
- What is a CAT - the various types around the world, and the true financial impact of major catastrophes.
- Get prepared legally - Risk management plan, contractual requirements, and knowing Assignment of Insurance Rights.
- Preparing to mobilize - Things consider for your CAT plan and what you need in your standard toolbox.
- Is CAT work right for you? - what restoration contractors should consider before taking on CAT work.
- Getting paid! - Best practices in mind when you are doing CAT work for business success.