ENCIRCLE FLOOR PLAN vs DOCUSKETCH
Faster and easier sketches for property restoration
Every estimate in restoration needs a sketch.
Technology can help - but which solution is best?
Which solution is better for getting a sketch?
Encircle Floor Plan
Using any smartphone, anyone can create a scan video by walking through the property. An accurate 2D floor plan is delivered back in around 90 mins*, and can be imported into Xactimate for an instant sketch.
Using an expensive camera and tripod system, trained team members capture 360° images of each room for a 3D tour. A sketch file will be created in 2 business days, or longer in high-volume situations.
How they stack up:
|Faster capture in the field|
|Only requires a smartphone|
|Easier capture (no training required)|
|Consistent price (no hidden fees)|
|360° images and 3D tour|
|Xactimate sketch creation|
Faster in the field.
- Scan entire properties in 5 mins, in one video
- No stopping and starting between rooms or floors
- No equipment to set up or connect
- Floor plans returned in 90 mins on average*
- Reliable & consistent delivery, even during CAT events
- Instant Xactimate sketch creation to start estimates on Day 1
Affordable to use on every job.
- No hidden fees or upcharges for larger property sizes
- No expediting / rush fees
- No expensive equipment required
Anyone can create a sketch.
- Built-in user guidance to correct scanning technique
- No special training required
- No waiting for equipment or trained staff to be available
One app, all field documentation.
WHAT LEADING RESTORATION PROFESSIONALS
THINK OF ENCIRCLE FLOOR PLAN
“Encircle Floor Plan is one of the best tools I’ve used. It’s quick, very accurate. Makes my job a lot easier. Adjusters are always amazed when I show them.”
Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration
“It’s the least amount of training I’ve had to do on any new software that we’ve brought in… It’s as close to instant digital sketches that we can get.”
“Encircle Floor Plan is an amazing product for my company…it really saves us a lot of time, a lot of money, and has increased our productivity twofold. We can start the estimating process that very same day.”